martes, 27 de febrero de 2018

not greatest feeling ever

What I missed, what I wasted. Words are just words, sometimes something else. Surprised by the weather, alone like some others in a very dissapointing way. I always knew it, I just realized again. Love is love in a powerfull mind, the rest is the cover. Skin, bones and organs.

A look can says everything that is hiden. Whatever you let escape from inside, whatever you make people to know about you will be used against you. It's bad, it's miserable, it's mad. Still not that awful.

Oh what a crazy world we are living in, beautiful thing to set on fire like a pile of wood. Sitting next to the edge of the universe that is the window which I throw my words through. Maybe I'm not so different, maybe there's nothing evil about being selfish or aceptting weakness.

I could drive a thousand miles, I could reject everybody. I could say goodbye, nothing is sacred very usually in my mind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario