viernes, 20 de agosto de 2021

Keeps me up late at night, to think too much, pills are good for that. Stop thinking and start feeling, that's the way. And they can show you beautiful things by means of chemistry, they prevent you from being a part of all the moody madness that controls our minds. Traffic noise, getting a job, money, feeling lonely, sex and stuff you already know. A way out, an exit, an escape. We are just a really tiny and negligence portion of the whole, the fucking universe got too self-conscious of itself and we are paying way too much for it. 

It is 3 a.m and still feels like I just had lunch, while I age I write these questions inside of me but I can't get them out after that. Human existence is not supposed to work except for breeding, we are not meant to feel good about our lifes, not necessarily. I used to think that the universe is a random and chaotic sequence of meaningless events, but I can see now there's a purpose to all of it. Have you ever gotten up in the morning and felt like real grateful for every breath, that every second on Earth is a gift from above? 

I've been working much less these few last months cause I've been busy taking care of myself, healing myself from within. That's something that worths time, I feel happy for spending my time in good things to me and the ones around me. I wanna be good, I wanna feel good.


Tropea - Short Trip To Space (Full Album) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario