lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

ego is speaking now

Yeah, people are so cool, of course they are, pretending to be what they are not, trying to get something better than themself. Probably enjoying lonely nights and darkness is a pleasure reserved for a few ones, perhaps I take advantage of those nights because I appreciate moments with myself. Anyway here I am again on the edge of sunrise waiting for the sun to go up, just the same.

So I check out a girl's Instagram, I know her from a time ago. I think of her deep and dark eyes, her teeths discreetly crooked, her little boobs perfectly made. Fuck, she's so beautiful, she is still so fucking beautiful and she was mine, and she is not now. But she was, at least. That stuff belongs past, there's nothing to be afraid of.

I keep surfing the internet, keep surfing my mind. Gradually worries and fears are replaced by new others, so I never get too excited and never get too depressed. That's it, nobody likes to show their most unflattering side, but it's in there all the time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario