jueves, 2 de agosto de 2018

Like a huge fire tornado that always returns to the sea
whose salt triggers an unexpected mixture of diseases,
I'm becoming an odd rock.
The sounds and the fears from outside never let me get out of myself, 
and a nice walk turns into a threat while the shadows surround me,
and looking at people's faces is the highest challenge I would consider.
People's faces are not the problem but the treasure, say hello, say goodbye,
it's normally fine.
The problem is about extracting pleasant responses from them,
and doing it honestly, with no regrets, concerns nor doubts.

So I dance dance dance and never touch the floor
and fertilize all the lips in the all the world with a word,
you guys are supposed to love me and I'm supposed to love you back.

Graham Coxon - Bus Stop

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario