sábado, 1 de junio de 2019

Nobody is interested in anxiety, 
noboby likes to deal with anxiety 
or with those who suffer from anxiety.
Anxiety is not hot, 
anxiety is a dog from hell. 
Anxiety drives my life 
and is driving me insane. 
Anxiety is all I can give back 
in appreciation for supporting me.
Anxiety was written with golden letters
on my chest the day I was born.

New ritual events create new gods.
New behaviors, new obsessions
and paranoia.

Anxiety can give you everything you need
if you treat it nicely,
if you are kind to yourself.
Anxiety is the key to unlock the doors
that prevent you from seeing the truth.
Anxiety destroys the past and the future,
gives you an excuse to act differently.
Anxiety is a powerful double-edged sword.

If you treat it nicely,
if you are kind.

Bad Bunny - Caro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario