domingo, 2 de agosto de 2020

London is a huge city, large enough to make your dreams come true, enough to erase from your memory any human feeling. There's misery in the streets, there's misery in people's hearts, but all I see are faces never covered by the never shining Sun. And a blue blue sky that I cannot observe teaches me better solutions than surrender, behind the words, I reach out a new world full of possibilities. I don't want to fall, I want to fall and raise from my ashes.    

And there's so much to think about that I don't want to think anymore, there's so much to feel that thinking seems to be a waste of my time. Some day I'll do something great, amazing, marvelous. Maybe in this life, maybe in the next one. I trust the process, I trust in myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario