miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2016

de pain

I prefer to be alone more than disturb the rest with my usually decadent presence, but that's not for them, just for me. So well, I have to confess I've broke some hearts trying to repair mine, and it was something I never really cared for, I didn't feel guilt, maybe shame after all those horribles and beautiful nights. But I am absolutly sure it worth the trouble. Or not.

If you want to summarize life with only one word you must say pain, this is what I teached them. I like to think I've been a some strange type of exterminator angel who was made to destroy the ilusions and the aparently good intentions to show people what to live really means. Okey, here it goes one more time: PAIN. Pain covers everything, from the cute and horny thoughts in our automasturbater minds to the interior walls of every stomach. Time and reality put up with nothing.

So what remains? Where are the reasons to stay here for decades waiting for the last goodbye? If I thought life has no meaning surely right now I could be hanging, or jumping outside around the flowers while the sunshine heats up my skin, or fucking them better than I did.

John Frusciante & Omar Rodríguez-López - ZIM 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario