domingo, 31 de julio de 2016

I said

There was a light that was replaced by an unexpected new feeling, this feeling is called loneliness. And the holes, and the misery, and the places where I go when everything is broken don't satisface my thirst. I thought I could find somebody, It's not even necessary that speaks my idiom, I mean, somebody who has the same problems, the same fears. But that is not probable anymore, nobody feels as strange as I feel, I'm sure about it. This is a slow descent to madness, but I'm fine, I swear, I cannot imagine at myself taking another road, this is my election.

It's a cheap price, to have a skinny body full of melancholy, trying to make the things right, but the way I choose is not a straight way. As I said, I am defenseless among a dangerous crowd, I'm not writing in my idiom because I'm tired to hear my voice over and over and over and over again repeating the same words that I can't still believe. I'm broken, man, I've got the answer, all we die alone at the ending and in the middle we look like we are accompanied for the rest of wonderful and happy people around the world. It is just an ilusion, man, and pain is the only one thing that still persists over the rest of things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario