martes, 17 de abril de 2018

I'll keep saving my farts in a jar until somebody asks me to smell the stink, I'll keep enjoying with the blue so fucking blue sky, I won't stop. I watch the bottom from the top and never wonder how it feels to be down there, I won't jump.

There's a poet in my scotch among ice cubes, once a closer look is taken, indeed, that guy is dead. I take a drink and taste it just in case their dead body contributes flavour. But it doesn't. I leave the glass on the table, there's a sport program on tv, a jock is griping and screaming on the ground like he was shot. You bastard have like twenty millions in your bank account just because you are good at kicking balls and still complain?

I'm a sourpuss. I'd rather be a shameless, but I am a sourpuss. At least this morning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario