domingo, 7 de enero de 2018

I'll find a way to spit it out

You take care of me, I'll take care of mine. You show me the path and I'll take it, just put a light over it and I'll say something nice. I drank the colors of night, and I found out love can be healthy, and I didn't realize until now. It's a funny thing.

Nothing lasts too long. The water in the sink disappears, life ends and begins, loneliness and disregard are the core idea. So if you don't feel it in the bottom, if there's no sting that makes you think this is the real hell, then don't even bother. Maybe in the next life.

God knows, birds know, everybody knows, but we keep ourselves watching. Things are still real and solid and tangible, just the same. May I see the beauty? Will I? So I don't even bother, maybe in the next life.

Feng Suave - Noche Oscura

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario